Only for Foreign Invited Guests!
It is difficult to find good Japanese Sake only by the information from the label.
We’ll teach you how to find the best Sake for you through tasting and food pairing.
SAKE tasting of 4 categories based on aroma and flavor!
You will taste sake according to the 4 categories and find your favorite type of sake.
A lecture on the knowledge of Sake and the compatibility with the dishes!!
We will explain the technical words, Sake wares, recommended temperature and how to choose sake to match various dishes.
You can enjoy various Sake and delicacy such as "shiokara" after seminar
1. What is sake? — in the world of wine & spirits
2. How sake is made — from rice paddy to a bottle (Tasting — naturally sweetened rice drink, sparkling sake, still sake)
3. Variety of sake — taste and classification (Tasting — four types of sake)
4. Sake and food — pairing and matching (Tasting — sake and bento)
5. Sake trivia — tips to enjoy further (Questions and Answers)
・INTERNATIONAL KIKISAKE-SHI Ver.ENGLISH
・SAKE SERVICE INSTITUTE OFFICIAL LECTURER
・The 4th WORLD KIKISAKE-SHI COMPETITION Special Recognition Award
Date : Tuesday,October 4, 2016
Time : 19:00~20:30
Venue :FBO academy of Tokyo
※It should be noted that Japanese cannot join us in this seminar even if you apply for participation. (Foreigner only)
However, when we received your application as a companion of the foreigner during the seminar, we will supply you a separate venue for snacks and sake.
So, please invite foreigners who of your acquaintance or colleague to sign up for the seminar.